Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Catnip needs water!

Hi guys, I just wanted to remind you guys that your catnip plants need water! As the summer ends and fall is here, remember that they still need water. Catnip plants if grown indoors, can be watered every 1-3 or 4 days. If your plants are outside, especially in the sun you should try to remember to give them a good drink!

The sun can burn up catnip, but it's a very hearty plant so it usually survives enough to take over part of your yard! I watered my catnip and now I'm going to get ready for this winter months when my catnip plants must survive to keep a constant supply for my cats.

Then in the summer I will probably take a few more clones again and plant them outside because it seems like in the natural environment they grow the best.

I will post a picture of my current catnip mother plant soon.

take care guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment